The Refectory nestles by the Chapter House at the far corner of the cloisters, underneath the Library.
On a cold day it offers a warm space where you can enjoy home cooked Lincolnshire produce:
• Home made soup
• Lincolnshire sausage bap
• Baked potatoes with various fillings
• Cottage Pie with roast potatoes and vegetables
• Cheese, onion and leek bake
These are just an illustration of a menu that varies from day to day.
When it is sunny, there are tables in the cloisters where you can enjoy a glass of wine and perhaps one of our salads.
We are proud to feature Select Linconlshire produce.
At any time,
• Come in for a cappuccino, latte, espresso or cafitiere
• Enjoy a cup of tea, with rather too tempting cakes.
• Try our Cloister Cloud (hot chocolate with marshmallows)!
Find out how you can help support the Lincoln Cathedral →