Join the Fabric Fund 200 Club as a fun way to support the ongoing work of conserving the fabric of Lincoln Cathedral. Each year, Lincoln Cathedral has to undertake significant conservation and repair work to ensure that this amazing piece of heritage is sustained for the future.
An entry into the draw costs just £12 per year, and gives you one entry per month. You can have as many £12 entries as you choose. In each monthly draw, you will be in with a chance to win one of three prizes:
1st Prize – £30
2nd Prize – £20
3rd Prize – £10
Most importantly, you will be supporting the conservation work to the Cathedral.
To subscribe by Direct Debit, please select the appropriate link below:
Alternatively, please send a cheque for your subscription made payable to ‘Lincoln Cathedral Fabric Fund’, along with your name and address for prizes payment to: Fund Development Office, 4 Priorygate, Lincoln, LN2 1PL.
If you would prefer to subscribe by credit/debit card, please call 01522 561614 during regular office hours.
Terms & Conditions:
- To be in the draw, payment must have been received.
- An entry is valid from the month following the receipt of payment for a period of twelve months.
- There are three prizes at each monthly prize draw; these are drawn from the highest value to the lowest value.
- Prizes will be paid out following each draw to the name(s) provided at the time of subscription.
- Only one prize may be won per subscription per month. Where a subscription is drawn more than once, that prize will be re-drawn.
- All draw results are final.
The Corporate Body of Lincoln Cathedral is registered with the City of Lincoln Council under the Gambling Act 2005, for the administration of a Small Society Lottery.
Registration number: GA/05/LOT/0130