The Fabric Fund 200 Club as a fun way to support the ongoing work of conserving the fabric of Lincoln Cathedral. Each year, Lincoln Cathedral has to undertake significant conservation and repair work to ensure that this amazing piece of heritage is sustained for the future.
An entry into the draw costs just £12 per year, and gives you one entry per month. You can have as many £12 entries as you choose. In each monthly draw, you will be in with a chance to win one of three prizes:
1st Prize – £30; 2nd Prize – £20; 3rd Prize – £10
Most importantly, you will be supporting the conservation work to the Cathedral.
To Subscribe by Annual Direct Debit
Please choose the number of subscriptions you would like from the options below:
To Subscribe by Cheque
Alternatively, please send a cheque for your subscription made payable to ‘Lincoln Cathedral Fabric Fund’, along with your name and address for prizes payment to: Fund Development Office, 4 Priorygate, Lincoln, LN2 1PL.
Terms & Conditions:
- To be included in the draw, your subscription must have been received
- An entry is valid from the month following the receipt of payment for a period of twelve months in total
- There are three prizes at each monthly prize draw; these are drawn from the highest value to the lowest value using www.random.org
- Prizes will be paid out following each draw to the name(s) provided at the time of subscription
- Only one prize may be won per subscription per month. Where a subscription is drawn more than once, that prize will be re-drawn
- All draw results are final
- Where more than 200 subscriptions are received, additional draws will be made to maintain the odds are never greater than 1 in 200 for each individual entry in the draw
- We will contact you to advise you when your subscription is due to expire, and invite you to renew
The Corporate Body of Lincoln Cathedral is registered with the City of Lincoln Council under the Gambling Act 2005, for the administration of a Small Society Lottery.
Registration number: GA/05/LOT/0130