Every week National Lottery players raise £30 million for good cause projects, like ours. That’s why we’re pleased to be taking part in National Lottery Open Week, which celebrates the contribution of National Lottery players in supporting good causes over the past 26 years.
To thank National Lottery players for their support, we will be offering a discounted entry offer of £5 per adult and free for children from Monday 7 June to Saturday 12 June.
Anyone who presents any National Lottery ticket or scratchcard on these dates will be able to take up this special offer. Please check our full terms and conditions below.
As a recipient of National Lottery funding, Lincoln Cathedral has been able to complete essential conservation work to the West Front of the building, landscape the Dean’s Green and oepn it to the public for the first time more than 40 years, and create a stunning new visitor centre with shop and café that is due to open this year.
The National Lottery supports good cause projects in the areas of arts, education, environment, health, heritage, sport and community. Over the past 26 years, National Lottery players have raised more than £42 billion for projects that are making a huge difference to lives of people and communities throughout the whole of the UK.
We are one of many participating National Lottery-funded projects across the UK who are proud to be taking part in National Lottery Open Week, coming together to say #ThanksToYou to the players with special offers.
Visit www.NationalLotteryOpenWeek.com to find out more.
OFFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Lincoln Cathedral will be taking part in National Lottery Open Week with a special offer of £5 admission for adults and free for children.
- This offer will run from Monday 7 June 2021 to Saturday 12 June 2021
- Booking in advance is not
- One National Lottery ticket or scratchcard will allow each adult in your family group to enter for £5, and children to enter for free.
- All National Lottery games, including National Lottery draw-based games and National Lottery scratchcards, purchased in-store and online / via app qualify to redeem this offer.
- Proof of purchase of a National Lottery game can be either hard copy ticket or digital.
- The date of draw / purchase is not relevant.
- All offers are subject to availability.
- Lincoln Cathedral has the right to refuse entry in the unlikely event of venue / offer reaching capacity, as well as unforeseen circumstances.
- In the event of queries on the day, the organisation’s decision is final.
- This offer is not exchangeable.