We are delighted to welcome you into this special place of worship, prayer, and spiritual nurture. A place that is loved and cherished by so many as a symbol of homecoming, sanctuary, and peace.
The Cathedral is open daily:
Monday to Saturday – 10am to 4pm
Sunday – 12noon to 3pm
Good to Go
Lincoln Cathedral has been awarded the “Good to Go” mark by Visit Britain. The award signals to anyone wishing to visit that they can be confident that every opportunity possible is taken to ensure their wellbeing. The UK-wide industry standard and consumer mark demonstrates that the Cathedral is following government and public health guidance in relation to COVID-19.
Daily pattern of worship
[Click to enlarge]
Protecting yourself and others
Please help us to keep Lincoln Cathedral a place that everyone can enjoy in comfort and safety.
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms please do not visit the Cathedral
- Please follow the one-way system as you make your way around the building
- Remember to keep your distance from others. Give them space to enjoy the Cathedral in comfort
- Hand sanitiser stations can be found around the building. Please use them to keep your hands clean
- Cover your mouth with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Please put used tissues and any other rubbish straight into the bins provided
- Try to avoid touching any surfaces. If you do, please clean your hands straight away
- If you can, please use our contactless payment points for your donation rather than cash
Duty Chaplains are available to respond to your pastoral needs, whether you seek specific counsel or find your visit prompts questions that surface unexpectedly.