Join or renew today!
We have 3 membership levels for you to choose from, which means you have the flexibility to select a membership that best suits your need. You can find out more about the benefits of each membership level below, and also set up a donation plan that works for you.
Membership starts from a donation of just £24 per year for an individual membership. If you have any questions or would prefer to speak to us about renewing or setting up a new membership, you can contact Amber Hardy on 01522 561613 during regular office hours.
From just £24 per year for an Individual membership, £36 per year for a Joint membership and £48 per year for a family membership (up to five people), Associate Members enjoy benefits including:
- Complimentary admission including standard floor tours during opening hours (for a year)
- 10% discount in the Cathedral Café and Shop (some lines excluded)
- Complimentary admission to lunchtime lectures and concerts
- Invitation to preview evenings
- Invitation to our Fabric Fund and Music Fund celebration services
- Access to the exclusive Member Experience programme – a series of specialist tours, lectures and performances, exclusively for Cathedral members
Associate Individual £24 Donation
Associate Individual £2/month Donation
Associate Joint £3/month Donation
Associate Family £4/month Donation
For £120 per year, Fellow Members enjoy all the Associate membership benefits for two people plus:
- Advance booking for popular ticketed Cathedral events
For £1,200 per year, Patron Members enjoy all the Associate and Fellow membership benefits for up to five people plus:
- An annual private tour of the Cathedral, bookable through the membership office
For whatever reason you choose to become a member of Lincoln Cathedral, we thank you for your support and look forward to welcoming you to this great Cathedral Church.
DELIVERY – we aim to despatch welcome packs within seven business days via Royal Mail 2nd class postage. Please call us on 01522 561613 if you need your pack sooner.
Benefits are subject to availability.
Membership rates valid until 31 March 2023.
Should you wish to speak to someone about a new or existing membership, please contact Amber Hardy, the Fundraising Officer on 01522 561613, or by email to email@example.com
Member Feedback Form
We are always interested to hear what members value about their membership as well as things you think could be better. Please do take the opportunity to complete the anonymous feedback form and share you thoughts with us.